Meal Prep Hack #2 aka 20 Super Quick Sheet Pan Meals.
Hi there! I’m super excited to share my latest post in a new series all about no-nonsense meal prep. Do the words “meal prep” sound intimidating? I feel you! It used to scare me until I realized that it is the BEST way to set myself up for a great week without spending hours in the kitchen. I’ve gathered 20 different recipes you can make in a flash using a sheet pan. Less dishes equals more time to do the things you love!
Continue reading “Meal Prep Hack #2: Sheet Pan Meals”
Italian Turkey Meatballs
1 pkg. extra lean ground turkey
1 egg white, whisked
3-4 fresh basil leaves, chopped finely
¼ cup organic marinara sauce
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tsp. dried oregano
1 tsp. black pepper
1 tsp. pink sea salt
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix really well with your hands.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours. Mixture is too wet to form balls right away.
- Remove from refrigerator and form into 1 inch balls.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil in a pan on medium-high heat.
- Cook a few meatballs at a time being careful not to crowd pan.
Suggestions: Serve over baked spaghetti squash with organic marinara and a sprinkle of cheese! Yumm-o!
6 Meatballs per serving | Serves 4