Meal Prep Hack #2 aka 20 Super Quick Sheet Pan Meals.
Hi there! I’m super excited to share my latest post in a new series all about no-nonsense meal prep. Do the words “meal prep” sound intimidating? I feel you! It used to scare me until I realized that it is the BEST way to set myself up for a great week without spending hours in the kitchen. I’ve gathered 20 different recipes you can make in a flash using a sheet pan. Less dishes equals more time to do the things you love!
New here? I also have the following resources to help you on your health and fitness journey!
- Absolute Beginner’s Guide to Meal Prep
- Healthy Recipes
- Clean Eating For Beginners
- Meal Prep Hack #1: Rotisserie Chicken
In the first post in this series, I touched on prepping ingredients vs entire meals. That’s what works best for me, but there are certain meals that I do prep from time to time. My biggest struggle is boredom with prepared food. I am super pumped when I’m prepping my meals, but by Wednesday I want anything but those meals. There’s no right or wrong way to do it. If you like to eat the same thing every day, by all means go for it! Make meal prep work for you!
I’ve found that A LOT of people don’t even try meal prepping because they think they have to spend hours in the kitchen. When I started, that’s exactly what I did. Let’s face it, we have busy lives and that’s not practical for everyone. So, when I prep meals, I aim for simple, one dish meals. Less dishes is always a win for me!!
So, check out these awesome sheet pan meals that you can make without spending your entire day in the kitchen!
Pro-tip: While your meals are cooking, go ahead and prep a few ingredients like boiled eggs, brown rice, and chopped veggies.
- Baked chicken fajitas
- Cashew chicken
- Roasted chicken and veggies
- Sheet pan bruschetta chicken
- Garlic herb chicken with sweet potatoes
- Honey mustard salmon with rainbow veggies
- Sheet pan shrimp boil
- Southwest chicken and rice foil packets
- Balsamic chicken and veggies
- Garlic butter tilapia
- Sheet pan steak and veggies
- Mini turkey meatloaves with root veggies
- Roasted pork tenderloin with brussels sprouts
- Baked lemon chicken
- Sweet potato hash and eggs
- Shrimp and zoodles
- Mediterranean roasted veggies
- Baked taco chicken fingers
- Sheet pan asian stirfry
- Chicken parm with zucchini
I hope you enjoy these ideas! Comment below to let me know which one you’re most excited about!
If you are struggling with your fitness goals, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org! I offer one-on-one coaching and would love to chat about your journey!