I’m super excited that I’m finally doing this program! I have looked at it for a long time and never actually pulled the trigger and purchased it. I’ve heard amazing things about Ultimate Reset, but it sounded super intimidating. I sat down and marked it on my calendar and decided to just do it! I’m starting on Sunday!!!
What is the Ultimate Reset??
Basically, it is a 21-day, 3-phase cleanse. Now, before you stop reading, it’s not one of those harsh, sit-on-the-toilet kind of cleanses. There’s no starving or fasting. You start by eliminating red meat and dairy in the first week. Then, all remaining animal products in the following weeks. Week 2 and 3 are totally vegan. Which sounds scary, but they provide some really delicious recipes for you. I’m actually pretty certain that I’ll be making many of these recipes even after I finish the Reset. So, as the name suggests, it’s all about resetting your body to it’s optimum health. Think of it like giving your body a major tune-up! The meals are all fresh, whole foods that will make you feel great about what you’re eating. If you don’t like fruits and veggies, this probably isn’t the program for you. You’ll be eating a lot of them! There are also a bunch of supplements that you’ll be taking to help eliminate any toxins and junk you’re storing in your body. Only light exercise like yoga or walking is allowed on this program since your body will be working hard to cleanse and repair itself. I’m ready to give my muscles a rest and let my body repair itself over the next three weeks!
What’s up with the supplements??
The Beachbody Ultimate Reset doesn’t punish or deprive your body—it feeds your body with all the nutrients you’ve been craving. It does this through the use of six targeted supplements, in a 3-phase daily program that provides you with everything you need to Reclaim your body’s natural balance, Release the harmful materials you may be storing within you, and Restore your system to its maximum health.
- Power Greens (formerly Alkalinize). A combination of 6 powerful greens, including kale, spirulina, cucumber, celery, spinach and chlorella.
- Optimize. A proprietary enzyme blend and added camu-camu to help support nutrient absorption and bioavailability.
- Soothe. Combines two incredible botanicals: aloe vera and turmeric, which have been traditionally used to support digestive health and the body’s response to oxidative stress.
- Mineralize. Formulated with pink Himalayan salt, which adds natural minerals needed by the body.
- Detox. Blends chia seed, milk thistle, turmeric, ginger and flax – ingredients traditionally used to help support healthy liver function and digestive health.
- Revitalize. Probiotics and prebiotics which help support beneficial flora in the digestive tract.
Why am I doing this??
I have been excited to try this program for quite some time because I’ve seen people have some incredible results. Lately, I have been feeling drained. I have had no energy during my workouts and I just feel heavy. I have also noticed myself relying more on coffee to wake me up and I have lots of cravings for junk food. I am hoping that this will be the boost that I need to get my energy back and feel great again! I’d like to lose some of the bloat around my belly and get back into a solid workout routine.
If you’d like to learn more about this program, feel free to check it out HERE.