Oh my gosh, you guys! I am sooooo excited! The brand new program from super trainer Autumn Calabrese is being released THIS WEEK!!!! If you haven’t heard, this program is expected to be an even bigger success than 21 Day Fix! The results coming from the test group are ASTOUNDING! Don’t write off this one because it looks like a line-dancing routine. It’s definitely not. Think more along the lines of Zumba meets country music.
I have had the opportunity to do TWO sneak peek workouts and they are a BLAST! The 30 minutes go by so fast that you don’t even realize you’re dripping in sweat! This is a super effective cardio workout that is both low-impact and FUN!
WHAT IS COUNTRY HEAT?
Country Heat is a high-energy, low-impact dance workout that’s easy-to-follow and FUN! This is a 30-day fitness program that features 5 high-energy, cardio-based dance workouts and 1 dance conditioning workout. You know what that means… You also get a REST DAY! The portion-control Eating Plan is included to maximize weight loss and help you achieve a toned, tightened body in just 30 minutes a day. Each 30-minute routine is packed with easy-to-follow dance moves set to the hottest country music around. This is one of those programs that makes you scorch calories, burn fat, and melt away the pounds without feeling like you’ve just run a marathon!
WHO IS THIS PROGRAM FOR?
• Anyone of any size, age, and fitness level who is looking for a simple, fun, and effective way to lose weight and get fit.
• Those who have tried and failed at complicated diet/exercise programs.
• People who want to lose weight and are looking for results in 30 days.
• People who like Zumba workouts.
• People who like country music.
• People who generally don’t like to exercise or who want a lifestyle change, but aren’t sure where to begin.
• People who like to dance but are intimidated by complicated choreography they have to memorize.
• Any 21 Day Fix customer who wants to continue to lose weight with a low-impact cardio program.
• Fans of Autumn Calabrese and other Beachbody® dance workouts like CIZE and Hip Hop Abs.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN COUNTRY HEAT AND CIZE?
With Country Heat, Autumn Calabrese teaches you two steps at a time, and then you move on to the next two steps. You don’t repeat steps or memorize a routine. While CIZE builds on previous moves to reach a final choreographed routine, with Country Heat you simply follow along. And the amazing country music is sure to get your blood pumping as you sing along to the hottest chart toppers!