Hey guys! February is here!!! This month is all about LOVE! Let’s dedicate 29 whole days to loving our bodies and enjoying the skin we’re in. This challenge will be for all fitness levels. We will be posting 10 minute workout videos that can be done alone or in addition to your regular workout routine!
Most workouts do not require any equipment, but dumbells are a plus. If you don’t have dumbells just grab some soup cans or water bottles and get moving!
This is still a CHALLENGE, so we are holding a drawing at the end for everyone who completes their daily workouts and submits their completed calendar. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be added to our group!
Here are some easy tips to get you started!
– Avoid refined sugars… use honey, agave, or stevia instead.
– Eat healthy fats like avocado, nuts, or olive oil.
– Avoid excess salt. There are tons of low sodium seasonings that are super tasty!
– Don’t drink your calories! Drink plenty of water! It’s recommended that you drink half your weight in ounces. For example, if you weigh 120 lbs, drink 60 oz of water.
– Choose complex carbs like sweet potatoes, quinoa, brown rice and whole wheat pasta.
– Portion control! Even with healthy foods! Eat until you’re satisfied, not stuffed.
– Avoid processed and fried foods. It’s best to eat foods that are closest to their natural state.
– Eat your veggies!! Not only are they super nutritious, they are full of fiber and will help keep you full!