Triple Berry Crisp
2 cups of blueberries, raspberries and blackberries.
½ cup of uncooked rolled oats
4 tsp. pure maple syrup
Dash of cinnamon, pink sea salt, and vanilla extract
Coconut oil spray
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray a small oven-safe dish with a little bit of coconut oil.
- Wash berries and place in the bottom of your dish.
- Mix oats and remaining ingredients until combined.
- Spread on top of the berries and bake uncovered for 25 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let it come to room temp before serving.
Note: You could also add chopped nuts to the oat mixture for a Blue container!! Top with some plain greek yogurt for a little protein!