Italian Turkey Meatballs
1 pkg. extra lean ground turkey
1 egg white, whisked
3-4 fresh basil leaves, chopped finely
¼ cup organic marinara sauce
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tsp. dried oregano
1 tsp. black pepper
1 tsp. pink sea salt
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix really well with your hands.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours. Mixture is too wet to form balls right away.
- Remove from refrigerator and form into 1 inch balls.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil in a pan on medium-high heat.
- Cook a few meatballs at a time being careful not to crowd pan.
Suggestions: Serve over baked spaghetti squash with organic marinara and a sprinkle of cheese! Yumm-o!
6 Meatballs per serving | Serves 4